It’s already been a full week into the new year and we’re well on our way into 2019, but I definitely feel like I needed a week recovery before really delving in, so this past Monday was really, like the “official” start, ya feel?
I finally bought a planner, and a wall calendar… I’ve only written like 4 things in it so far, but the one I got for this new year says to utilize this first month to reflect on last year because despite the lows, there were LOTS of highs and it was a heck of a good time!
January – March
- I started my year at a new place inside the loop – I’m officially a city girl!
- Started Festival Season at In Bloom Fest
- Girls Trip to Vegas, went in almost as a complete stranger to this group and came out part of a She-Wolf pack. My heart was full!
April – June
- I bought my first big girl car
- LA Trip/Coachella
- Miss Houston Latina
- Totally Rad 90’s party
- Lake Travis
July – September
- New dates <3
- Ellada <3
- Bachelorette Parties
October – December
- Greek Festival
- Princess Maria Day – Twenty-Fine edition
- Austin, TX
- The Holidays…
I always feel that before I can really get into the new year, I have to look back at all that I did the year before. It’s something I’ve always done and puts me in a really good place! The latter part of 2017 left me in a dark spot, and I spent most of 2018 learning A LOT. But the ride was fun and I’m ready to keep learning, to keep evolving and for this book to keep going. Cheers to all that happened last year and cheers to all that’s to come.
La Glam Greek